how does one become an educator?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ns21

Reaction score
Hello fellow geeks!

I was wondering if anyone had an idea on how one can become an educator?
I am from the U.S. I been doing nails for almost 10 years now. I have had my salon and now I was thinking about becoming an educator for a company like Creative or E-Z Flow.

Do you need certain requirements?
Does it cost anything?

If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Nidia

Hi Nidia,

I think my first port of call would be EZflow if that's who you want to work with.

If you contact them i'm sure they will be able to give you the information you need for their company. I'd think all companies have different needs, but mainly the same basic stuff. They may have a range of courses you need to take with them to enable you to become an educator with them.

10 years in the business should take you along way.

HTH & Good luck.
x

Visit the manufacturer's websites then follow the links to education or becoming part of their team. OPI is currently seeking educators in all areas of the country.

Your distributor may also be able to get you in touch with the correct people in your area.

to be come an EzFlow educator over here you need to have your full EzFlow Master Artist Butterfly Certification (in all systems) and then you would the go on to your entry level Educators... again that all depends on the area you are in and of course if you pass the course... trust me its the hardest thing ive ever had to do!

why nt contact Gari-Dawn Tingler the director of education for details in the states
her email is [email protected]

hth

Jess
xox

Thank you everyone for the response. I will do just that.

Thanks
Nidia

ns21 said:
Hello fellow geeks!

I was wondering if anyone had an idea on how one can become an educator?
I am from the U.S. I been doing nails for almost 10 years now. I have had my salon and now I was thinking about becoming an educator for a company like Creative or E-Z Flow.

Do you need certain requirements?
Does it cost anything?

If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Nidia

Nidia Hi - Doug Smith is the Director for Education at Creative Nail Design in Vista Ca, and he can be emailed at [email protected] - To become a Creative Ambassador, you need to first be a Creative Masters Artist tek - something we have been doing since 1994. Over the years with our technology advancements etc... our Ambassador requirements have also developed. I know that Creative will be holding a US Bootcamp this year (the intense training one has to do to become a Creative Ambassador)... anyway, you have an email now should you need it! Best of Luck :hug:

Latest posts

Back