How have people managed to get lamps for Shellac? Thought they were out of stock!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemzj

Reaction score
noticd at least 2 ppl have received a new lamp today or yesterday?? I have checked constantly and i was told yesterday they havent arrived?? how have ppl got them? x

It depends on what country they are posting from.

i mean s2 havent got any in and havent for ages so how have people been buying them? x

Im not sure where your located but i live in the US and we can order them and start paying on the stuff but all of its on back order right now...Are people you know getting them in...

dont think we can pay for them and have them on back order, shame that, yeh sure a few have received theres so must mean there is stock somewhere x

dont think we can pay for them and have them on back order, shame that, yeh sure a few have received theres so must mean there is stock somewhere x

Hi
I know it's really frustrating I am waiting for one too!
I think it's a stock problem and they are coming as fast as they can. I hope!!
The grey brisa lamp will cure shellac to.

Hths

I live in the US, in Michigan, and I just got my new lamp today after waiting for 2 months! I'm pretty excited. It's such an awesome lamp, it was worth the wait. Saves so much time not having to do the thumbs separately.

Just to give everyone a sense of demand...

CND surveyed a huge cross section of salons to gauge popularity (obviously times this by number of countrys/distributors globally)

They then started production at DOUBLE the amount of interest shown...

When it launched the initial orders were 5 times what they had planned for...
No one could have predicted such a massive uptake, which of course means delays
(and yes they have upped production to catch up and keep up ;))

Latest posts

Back