How horrible is this !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that is so gross so why I am hysterically laughing here?! I always place my hand over the top so they ping downwards. And Babs your story is just ewwwww!

Ewwwwwwwwwwww (insert pukey smiley here), that's put me right off me lunch!

Well adele this is one of the best laughs I have had for ages.
I can just picture the scene. Hilarious!!!

I know it is gross but its soooooooooo funny.

Babs I am cracking up over your story as well.

Right - time for composure !!!:lol::smack::smack:

xxxxx

This makes me want to start a CAUTIONARY TALES thread!

Never had a toenail mishap, it hadn't crossed my mind. But now that I've heard this, I'm so going to be covering the nail with my hand while I cut. EUW! Feet are gross enough to start with!

OMG :eek:
See we never get trained in how to deal with situations like this do we.
I must say i did laugh, sorry, not too much though cos my head is banging and it made it hurt more.
Lesson learnt: Never wear lip gloss during a pedicure or manicure!!!!!

:lol::lol: that's gross i'm wearing a mask next time ! x:!:

I just knew there was a reason for me not to do pedicures....

That is so gross Adele...I can't even laugh....I am practically hurling my well paid-for breakfast out of my mouth as I type...

to put it into perspective.... my mum offered me 50€ just to polish her toenails with a buffer.... I refused point blank...that is how much I hate feet.

And I am never wearing lip gloss again.....:irked:

to put it into perspective.... my mum offered me 50€ just to polish her toenails with a buffer.... I refused point blank...that is how much I hate feet.

I'll do it, I'll do it .... and kerrrrrrchiiiiing! :green:

I'll do it, I'll do it .... and kerrrrrrchiiiiing! :green:
The rumours are true then - you'll do almost anything for money:green::green::green::green:

'fraid it's happened to me too!!! I got one in my mouth! yuck!!!:rolleyes:

I cool as cucumber, took it out of my mouth, popped it into the bin, and carried on talking!!!!

don't do pedis any more!

I've had a few mishaps like what has been told.....even had some in the hair......gross......:irked:

I have had tips go down my cleavage, in my hair, in my coffee that was on the OTHER nail desk in the salon! Not had one in the mouth yet........ thank god!!!!

Latest posts

Back