How is Faye long time i not see her

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
sawasdee ka

faye have now about 3 months more i think b4 she have her babys i not see her on web site how is faye and is she go to show this month .

if anybody speak with faye please speak mui speak i hope she happy and enjoy and i look forward see photos her babys many .

MUI from the land of smiles

Hello, Mui.

I haven't talked to her recently but the last thing I know ist that she and the babys are alright and feeling well. As far as I know she will compete at the show this month.

Faye: If you read this - lots of love and hugs and kisses from the 4 of us here in Münster.
heartbeat.gif
03.gif
03.gif

Hi Mui

Faye came up to stayy a few weeks ago with Ruth she is doing so well but getting tired as you can imagion she has now left work to have some good earned rest.
She had a scan last week and she is having two boys (bless)
I will leave mummy Ruth to fill you in with the rest.

Cheers Dawnie

Glad to hear Faye is keeping well :)
Cant wait to see the little ones :)

Attachments

• twins.gif
    twins.gif
    14.2 KB · Views: 23
Same goes for me, Lesley. But we haven't got the possibility to meet more often (last time I saw Faye was last year and therefore we haven't met for about 15 years).

But I promise we'll keep in touch by Messenger, Email and SMS, Luv!

NailsinMuenster said:
Hello, Mui.

I haven't talked to her recently but the last thing I know ist that she and the babys are alright and feeling well. As far as I know she will compete at the show this month.

Faye: If you read this - lots of love and hugs and kisses from the 4 of us here in Münster.
heartbeat.gif
03.gif
03.gif
Hi ya Steffi,
nope Faye wont be compiting at Olympia this year...............
She is getting very big and very tired.......
And does a lot of resting........ but she be at Olympia, but only chatting........
Well she can't miss out on Geeg being over here from Spain xx
But she sends you all her love and I will return all the lovley messages to her .....promise !!!!!!
Thanks Guys, not long now and there will betwo little baby boys, well thats what the scan said....... but then you never know lol !!!!!!!

Ruth, you know what I've always said - one boy and one girl.

We'll wait and see.... ;o)

sawasdee ka ruth

2 boys is very beautifull to have can have brother play all the time i have twin in my family same face everything same you can not know is which one i like twin next time i wish have twin girl for me .

When i have spicy i in salon 12 afternoon and go taxi to hospital and 4 oc i have spicy and get every thing good very quick i hope faye have same .

mui from the land of smiles

i am glad faye is doing well ,i thought i had not seen her on here for a while ,well give her my best, love dee

So glad to read that Faye is keeping well. Twins and they are little boys what great news :) .
Miss her alot around the board, Hope all goes well for her.

hi guys ......

thanks for all the lovely messages, sorry i have not been on for ages but i been doing alot of sleeping. i have now been told i am low on iron so i am taking these nasty tablets for it..............
yes i will be at olympia at the end of the month, if you see me come and say hi, you wont miss me as my belly is huge..............
not long to go now we are hoping to get moved to a nice house before the bambinos arrive but we will have to wait and see. hope you are all well i will be on here a little more now but in a month or two i will have to pack the computer away as we have not got much room in my tiny little flat.......
steffi me and steve will try to come out as soon as we can so everyone can see the babies give my love to uncle peter and markus and udo an kiddies miss you all tons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

love faye and babies xxxxxxxxxxxxx

nailsinlondon2 said:
hi guys ......
steffi me and steve will try to come out as soon as we can so everyone can see the babies give my love to uncle peter and markus and udo an kiddies miss you all tons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

love faye and babies xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, I can't wait to see you again and of course to meet Steve and the babys. I will give Daddy and Markus and Udo your love. Miss you megatons. And please give my love to Steve. xxxxxxx*hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back