How long after you get your nails done can you ask for a fix?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peanut butter

Reaction score
Like what is the etiquette? If my nails lift after a certain amount of days do I leave it alone or inform the tech?

Like what is the etiquette? If my nails lift after a certain amount of days do I leave it alone or inform the tech?

If you have lifting always inform your nail tech as you can get moisture trapped under it.

Each tech will have their own guidelines whether they charge or not for the repair.

If it’s 3 weeks after having them done and a client asks for a repair I suggest they book in for an infill or removal.

Hm I wonder. It’s been 10 days after lcn new set and I informed my nail tech, and they didn’t offer to fix it.

Hm I wonder. It’s been 10 days after lcn new set and I informed my nail tech, and they didn’t offer to fix it.

Nope, not after 10 days, god only knows what you've been doing in that time. If you contacted me within 24/48 hours then potentially it could be an application or product problem which may be my responsibility to resolve, but certainly not 10 days later.

Nope, not after 10 days, god only knows what you've been doing in that time. If you contacted me within 24/48 hours then potentially it could be an application or product problem which may be my responsibility to resolve, but certainly not 10 days later.
Thanks!! New to this and want to make sure I’m doing it right :) seems like a legit place then

I found that hand sanitiser lifted my gels during lock down. It depended on the brand.

Latest posts

Back