How long before I can do a soak off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carole Lindsay

Reaction score
On the weekend i removed my fibreglass nails so that i could practice a tip and pink/white l&p application. i really dont like the look of l&p compared to my lovely fibreglass that i know and love so how long should i leave it before i do another soak off and re-apply tips and fibreglass?

Please tell me it can be soon! Debs, stop laughing!!!

I normally do mine straight after, having said that some of myclients nails go quite soft and even after manicure...so sometimes I return the next day..hth...Lou

oh louise, i love you already :biggrin: . i shall soak them off tonight!

I think as long as you don't regularly soak off full sets then i don't think its a problem. I know you can dry your nails out and make them bendy if its done too often, but i'm sure you know that already.

thanx guys, this is just a one off - i wont be doing it on myself again :rolleyes: . i'll use my oh so willing guinea pigs!!!

Carole Lindsay said:
oh louise, i love you already :biggrin: . i shall soak them off tonight!
Carole - dont forget to put cutilce oil on before you soak it stops the remover (or acetone) from drying them out... :p

will do, babes - happy hours of soaking and re-applying!!!!!!!!

Carole Lindsay said:
On the weekend i removed my fibreglass nails so that i could practice a tip and pink/white l&p application. i really dont like the look of l&p compared to my lovely fibreglass that i know and love so how long should i leave it before i do another soak off and re-apply tips and fibreglass?

Please tell me it can be soon! Debs, stop laughing!!!
How can I stop laughing?????????????
Now personally I can`t see anything wrong in having 2 different designs, you could start a new trend, and I can follow with mine, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back