How long between fills?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How long between fills?

• 4 weeks

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 3 weeks

Votes: 35 32.1%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 73 67.0%
  • 5 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have based my infill charges for my ladies like this:

2 Weeks £15
3 Weeks £20
4 Weeks £25

Most clients come three weekly though so they pay £20 this includes 2 broken nails, if any more then it is an extra £2 for every new nail after that, it seems to work well for me, the majority of my ladies also use Solar Oil religiously :D

Jue ;)

Hi
I'm much the same as Lisa. Most of my clients are two weekers, but I have about 14 who are three weekers (I do not charge them any more because their nails grow much slower so there is no more work for me to do).

hiya :D
the vast majority of our clients return in 2 weeks.
however there r quite a few that manage 3wks easily, & i do have a few 4 weekers! all be it they r "mature" clients.
we charge £2 more for the 3-wk rebalance.
lol liza xx

Winky

Reaction score
Hi!

I am curious to know how long, on average your clients go between fills. Not how long their nails actually stay in good shape, but how often they come in to get them rebalanced.

My price structure is the same as Mrs Gadget, most of my clients have 2-weekly appointments but my gel clients usually go 3 weeks, now I`m curious to know why they can go that extra week with no extra work but as they`ve only ever had gel on their nails I can`t say if its just their nails growing slower or not

Mrs Gadget said:
I have based my infill charges for my ladies like this:

2 Weeks £15
3 Weeks £20
4 Weeks £25

Most clients come three weekly though so they pay £20 this includes 2 broken nails, if any more then it is an extra £2 for every new nail after that, it seems to work well for me, the majority of my ladies also use Solar Oil religiously :D

Jue ;)

Mine is exactly the same as this :) the infill charge goes up £5 every extra week they leave it.

My price structure is this:

2wks - £20.00
3wks - £25.00
4wks - £30.00

This includes 1 sculpted nail, additional nails will be an extra £2.50

Regards
Adele

most of the customers in the salon come back after two to three weeks
we charge 30 euro for backfills and 40 for rewhite, that includes one broken nail but most of the customers come to the salon for so long and where never charged for any additional broken nails either :o

Astrid

I find it interesting that most everyone has said that they do infills every 2-3 weeks. Is this because you are all working with l&p? I use gels and my customers average about 4-5 weeks. I'd love for them to come in more often but they do last that long without major problems. Here in portugal, that is how long customers expect to go between fills and they feel that you have done a poor job if their nails do not last that long.

Thats great... As long as they are coming in before they have any problems. Remember that the idea is that we don't fix problems.

BTW: If your clients go 4-5 weeks... how come you voted 2 or 3? (no one has voted for the other options) ;)

Did I really? I guess i made a mistake when i voted! :o

I always advise two weeks for a first fill, but the majority go three weeks, I have about 20% of clients who then go Four or more weeks between fills... the longest having lasted 6 and half weeks whilst still being in beautiful condition. (I'm sure she didn't do any housework!!!)

I have never charged differently for longer periopds between fills, burt have always charged £2.50 per nail after the first week... If a client breaks a nail before then anbd it is their own fault thety normally admit it and pay...

Sue
Winky said:
Hi!

I am curious to know how long, on average your clients go between fills. Not how long their nails actually stay in good shape, but how often they come in to get them rebalanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back