How long can I keep wax for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
I've got a wax kit and I've started using it on myself just to get familiar before my course. I've got the hive 1000 heater and I've decanted a tub of warm honey wax into it. How long can I keep it in there? Also I'm thinking of getting some hot wax to try and I know I will need another inner container for this but what do I do with one wax while the other is in the heater? X

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone?

You can leave it inside the heater until you use it up. Just reheat it each time you need to wax until it needs replaced or topped up.

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

You can leave it inside the heater until you use it up. Just reheat it each time you need to wax until it needs replaced or topped up.

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you, if I bought another inner container for hot wax, what would I do with the warm wax while the hot wax is in the heater?

Thank you, if I bought another inner container for hot wax, what would I do with the warm wax while the hot wax is in the heater?

I used to put mine on a piece of couch roll spayed with wax remover so it didn't stick. It was a faff so for the price of it I just bought another wax pot. So much easier and now they're both ready to go.

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree with Vicki it's best to get yourself another heater as there are times you will need both strip and non strip wax on the same client.

Latest posts

Back