How long do you spend on a pedicure?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score

Hello All,

Just out of interest wanted to know how long it takes you to do a pedicure?

Just standard pedicure including;
  • soak feet
  • cuticle work
  • cut & file nails
  • foot scrub
  • hard skin removal
  • massage
  • varnish
How long do you spend on the foot massage?
How much do you charge?

Love Emma x:hug:x

Hi, it usually takes me an hour to an hour and 15 mins.to complete the steps you described. My timing depends on how much sloughing of callouses I need to do. I've not timed my massage but I've never had any complaints. :)

1HR 15 MINS for me too and I charge £30 I do 10-15 mins foot massage depending on what state the feet were in.

For a standard pedicure, I try and keep it to 45 minutes. For a luxury, 1hr to 1hr15mins x

Around an hour !

For a full on CND Raw Earth pedicure, with Callus Peel, I'm looking at about 90mins. I charge £35 for the pedi, and either £15 or £20 for the Callus Peel.
For a "standard" pedi I charge £25 and it takes about 40 mins.

A standard pedicure with the steps you describe will take me 45 minutes (£20) , a full pedi with mask and longer massage I will take up to 1hr (£24).

45 mins to 1 hour, cost £22 - £30 depending on the type of pedicure - basic, luxury or callus buster.

45 mins for a standard and 1 hour for a luxury. I dont have a specific time that I spend on each part of the treatment. If I need to concentrate on removing dead skin then I will cut the massage down, unless of course the client isnt bothered about the dead skin xxx

1hr - Basic pedi
1.5hr - Spa pedi

**Same as kylieb, I spend more time focusing on the problem areas and will cut my time in others.
**You should charge taking into consideration your product costs, and the ambiance of your spa/treatment room (if you are working from home, obviously you would charge less than a five star hotel).

basic pedicure (as you described) 45 min , 55 USD
spa pedicure with a mask wrapped in plastic then placed in heated boots, hot towel treatment, and a longer massage 1 hr , 75 USD

Thanks for all your replies,
I too can take anything between 1 - 1 1/2 hours, it really depends on how much hard skin they have and cuticle work to do.
I am really trying to stick to an hour though,
I charge £18 for my pedicures and £20 for french varnish!
Emma x:hug:x

Latest posts

Back