How long does ink London iLac last for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
So I am wanting to buy a new gel kit, I’ve recently qualified my gel polish course and want to go with a brand that isn’t tested on animals.
I’ve had a look at ink London and find the pricing to be very good for a professional brand...to those who use the system, is it worth buying into? How long does the polish last for?

Also is you know any other good brands that don’t test on animals and aren’t too pricey that would be great thankyou

Depends on many factors

With cover flubber base and prime bond. Had clients come back after 6 weeks

But usually my clients come back after 3 and it's perfect.

They distribute direct to the pro. So cut out the middle man. Sweet squared etc dont take a cut which is why there good value.

Plus it's good there a British brand and constantly add new things to the store

Screenshot_20190807-201602_Facebook.jpg

I've also just recently qualified and have invested in INK London. I have been so impressed by them, delivery and customer service is amazing, their facebook group is great for support and questions with other nail techs and although its early days I am loving the results from their gel polishes.

INK London are fab! I've been using their products for 2 years and I'm really happy with them. They're a great company to deal with and as mentioned above, they sell direct and their products are manufactured in the EU.

If you use either their clear or cover "Flubber" under the ILac polishes, they will be really strong and last until the re--growth gets too much for the client!

So I am wanting to buy a new gel kit, I’ve recently qualified my gel polish course and want to go with a brand that isn’t tested on animals.
I’ve had a look at ink London and find the pricing to be very good for a professional brand...to those who use the system, is it worth buying into? How long does the polish last for?

Also is you know any other good brands that don’t test on animals and aren’t too pricey that would be great thankyou

Hiya,

I have just got the kit for this brand and oh...my...god... I made the right decision. So many beautiful colours, it paints amazingly, so much more hard wearing than the other brands I’ve been using. I am absolutely in love and highly recommend!

Latest posts

Back