How long does it take to put nano and micro rings in?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi

I'm new to hair extensions and was wondering how long a full head would take to put in and take out

My course was horrendous! Totally rubbish!! But had to do it to get the qual

How many rows would you do at the back and sides?

Thanks in advance xx

takes around 2-3 hours for myself but depends on the person i'm fitting them on, recently i've bee trying to shave some time from that.

can't say how many rows, this depends on the clients hair thickness, if you have really thick hair your going to do more rows, someone with finer hair would have less because there is less hair.

Thank you. I thought it might take that long. I've got someone coming next week- first customer. I'm hoping to get them done no longer than 3 hours

Thank you. I thought it might take that long. I've got someone coming next week- first customer. I'm hoping to get them done no longer than 3 hours
Sometimes I just mention that i'm concentrating to the customer so if I got quiet that's why.
That way it can eliminate the awkward part of a silence

That's some great advice, thank you. (as i can't do two things at once- lol.) I suppose it's all about experience, that's when ill have more questions

It is you get to know how things best work for you etc.
If your working mobile I highly recommend getting a tool belt that can hold your pliers comb clips and loop tool. It saves you twisting and bending to pick up tools.
Also load up 5 or 6 looper tools with beads before you go to their house saves so much time

It takes around 1.5/2h to apply full head of nanos

Latest posts

Back