How long does it take you? Mani/pedi

Hi, I just started working at my salon about 4 weeks ago..and as everyone in this industry or mostly everyone ;) I'm a perfectionist..

Even when I do a basic manicure and a pedicure I make sure the client doesn't feel like I'm rushing through their service to get their money,and i've had a couple compliment me and tell me that they like how I am,and that i don't rush through it like some other people they've been too

But I was wondering how long does it take you to do a basic manicure (reg polish) and pedicture (regular polish) I'd like to see if i'm taking TOO long :o

aj1

It all depends on how much talking I do, if they have a cup of tea or coffee, but all in all about an hour and a half for me, that can be french polish on both and art. If your clients are happy that's great.

Thank you for your response...Not both at the same time,but how long does it take you to do a basic manicure? and how long does it take you to do a basic pedicure?

happyfeet

Hi hun I take around 45 mins for each. Hth x

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

Hi
Basic manicure, shape, cuticle work and polish - 30 min ( incl colour or french)
full mani - shape, cuticle work, scrub, massage, paint - 45 min
pedi - if the feet are decent - basic pedi - nails, cuticle work, foot filing, scrub, massage, and paint - 45 min
If feet are in a bad state and they need sanding - that's my secret weapon its 1 h.
Hope thats help
I do nails 13 years

aj1

It takes me 30 to 45 mins to do a mani and an hour to do a spa pedi, sometimes sooner depending on the condition of the feet. Love doing the combo cuz then they sit and dry in the pedi chair. When I'm doing a mani, they sit for the whole hour, ugghhh.

At the spa we have a quick turn around so it's 40 mins but that's also to collect them from reception as well but at the salon 45-1hr as ill go and make tea and have a natter xx

souz

mani - 45 mins
pedi - 45 - 60 mins depending how much hard skin

Thanks so much ladies, I really thought i was taking a really long time.but my times are about the same as all of yours,which makes me feel so much better,thank you so very much for all of your responses :)

Lush-Lash

Sandy, if feet are bad (ie) tons of hard skin.. it takes me about 60 mins for a pedi, this includes soak, scrub, nail shape, cuticle work, removal of hard skin, massage, polish. I don't do an express version, I just do 1 type of pedi & that's what's listed above & I charge £18, I'm swapping from opi polish to shellac shortly so price will go up!

Manicures a quite a bit quicker as you save 15 odd minutes not getting hard skin off, pedi's are my favourite though love turning minging feet Into beautys lol x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

Hi
Basic manicure, shape, cuticle work and polish - 30 min ( incl colour or french)
full mani - shape, cuticle work, scrub, massage, paint - 45 min
pedi - if the feet are decent - basic pedi - nails, cuticle work, foot filing, scrub, massage, and paint - 45 min
If feet are in a bad state and they need sanding - that's my secret weapon its 1 h.
Hope thats help
I do nails 13 years
What do you mean by sanding ?

It takes me 45min-1hr. I always block of one hour for my clients. I really take care of them and pay close attention to the details. They love the attention. If I do a spa mani or pedi it's longer. I do an extensive massage good callus care and incorporate fresh aroma infused steamed towels to the foot and leg or hand and arm to lock in moisture mask. I block off 1hr 15min -1hr 30min for spa pedi

It takes me an hour for a deluxe and about 45 mins for a basic pedicure :) x

JemmaB

Standard Mani (file, cuticle work, hand massage and polish): 30 mins
Standard Pedi (file cuticle work, exfoliation, hard skin removal, massage and polish):45-60 mins

Annoyingly, they are the same price in our salon!!!