how long does it take you to do a full set of lashes??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jo-anne

Reaction score
Hi all..i`m doing my semi-permanent lash trainning next week and was just wondering how long it takes you to apply a full set/ infills just so it gives me an idea what to aim for.....I have had lashes applied by 4 dfferent therapists all have done them at different tmes scales from 2 half hours to an hour..
thanks Jo xx:hug::hug:

I usually take around 45mins - 1hr 15mins for a full set.. infills 30mins-1hr if I need to fiddle removing loose lashes.. Good luck with the training :)

I think it varies depending on who you train with. I allow 3hours for a full set and an hour for fills. Your training should explain how long you should aim to be doing them for. Good luck and enjoy! X

you'll quicken up too as you get better! my first sets after practising took m about two hours, now 60-70 mins on average.

dont rush, take your time and perfect the technique first, then worry about your timing.
xxx

Hi
I agree with the comments above. When I first started it took me 3 and a half hours do do my friend. Dont rush and dont worry about your timing, its far more important that you do it right, not quick. You will speed up the more you practice. It now takes me on average between a 1 & 1/2 - 2 hours for a full set.
Good luck with your training. :lol:

I trained in October. I'm taking about 2-2.5 hours. I'd really like to get it down to 1 hour 45 minutes.

My first set took me about 3.5-4 hours. As others have said you will get better with practice.

I did a set on Saturday that was probably closer to 3 hours as we were chatting quite a bit. That's my biggest downfall. Stop talking!!!

I trained in October. I'm taking about 2-2.5 hours. I'd really like to get it down to 1 hour 45 minutes.

My first set took me about 3.5-4 hours. As others have said you will get better with practice.

I did a set on Saturday that was probably closer to 3 hours as we were chatting quite a bit. That's my biggest downfall. Stop talking!!!

Thanks guys,,,Tweezerhappy talking is my one weekness hahaha!!! i have already told my clients that unless they want to be on the bed all day they must not talk to me!!
:hug::hug:

It used to take me 3, but you do speed up loads so practice, practice, practice.

I do 30 - 40 lashes per week, I used to do more but it was just too much and I've cut my hours down. It takes me 45 minutes to put 90 lashes on. I can do it quicker if I concentrate and don't talk, but it's a bit too stressful.

WOW, that is mega quick. What adhesive do you use? It must be really fast drying.

I would love to be able to ditch my day job and lash all day long.

It used to take me 3, but you do speed up loads so practice, practice, practice.

I do 30 - 40 lashes per week, I used to do more but it was just too much and I've cut my hours down. It takes me 45 minutes to put 90 lashes on. I can do it quicker if I concentrate and don't talk, but it's a bit too stressful.

Will PM you. Don't like pushing brand names. Seen it done on another forum and it turned in2 a catfight miaow lol

Hi, I did my lash training yesterday and all i can say at this stage is OMG... I was under no illusions i knew it would be fiddly but i tell you what you girls that do them at shows need massive gold medals, you make it look so easy, I now need to practice practice and do yet more practice... at my current rate and standard it would take me about a day i think to do a full set lol. My advice is dont get stressed, it doesn't help. Good look with your training and fingers crossed it wont take me too long to get up to a reasonable speed.

Well Helen i`m hoping the fact i am used to workin on clients eyes doing lash tints etc will help me with my nervousness!! qnd how hard is it to get a model for a mid week training session??? sorted now tho thankfully :)

About 1.50 to 2.5 hours depending on my "chatty provider" bad habit but PLEASE practice and perfect your skill as this is the best for now
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back