How long for Bridal Hair? (not an updo)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
phew, just about got all the info i think!!
I think 6/4 too minky, maybe do 6/40, with some base 6/0 in to take the edge off, especially on the roots or your risking root glow. A nice colour is 6/41 but not sure if thats just in koleston.
as minky says, someone could send you some over if you couldnt find any, they sell it onl salonsdirect website tho which may post to you?
i have 5/4 on my hair and love it!

Ummmmmmmmm now you're all speaking chinese
:lol::lol:

I'm wondering if that's what the francophones here, refer to as a 'glossing'?
I'll have to ask my hairdresser pal to see if she understands what you're referring to, but she's not even in the salon anymore. Hasn't been in over 10yrs, when she sold her salon to go mobile and work on her own and have less stress (she's like semi-retired?) So she might not have kept her education up. It was even longer ago, than myself, that she took HER course HAHA.
I will try to see what that is here, and see what I can learn. I don't want to put anyone to any trouble and I figure it's probably a problem to ship that sort of stuff, no?

Sounds a lot like a 'glossing' though (said with a french accent, how silly, aye? hahaha) Semi permanent, right? Fades out/washes away? But isn't as harsh as a reg colour and just juices up what I have, if I understand correctly?

Thanks a million everyone
:hug::hug::hug:

You're all real gems:green:

Latest posts

Back