How long for hair extension maintenance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
hi everyone, how often do you tell your clients to come back for maintenance on their extensions?

Reaction score
Every 6-8 weeks usually [emoji5]

Sploo

Reaction score
Yep 6-8 weeks for me too x

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score

Reaction score
The kind of maintenance depends on the method of hair, when I'm doing Nano's/micro's I do tend to remove and refit was just how I was taught though my previous extensionist before I trained used to just check and refit if any had fallen or slipped. With bonds it's a row by row check to make sure none are matting and all is ok and refit if any losses x

cmsuper

Reaction score
Around 8 to 10 weeks

Sploo

Reaction score
No I don’t refit. That comes after the 3 month period is up and they need moving up with all new rings. At the maintenance I put any back in that have come out, replace any rings that may have looping or thinned out at the roots due to shedding, tiny little trim and that’s it. X[emoji1360]

Yasminbrooke

Reaction score
No I don’t refit. That comes after the 3 month period is up and they need moving up with all new rings. At the maintenance I put any back in that have come out, replace any rings that may have looping or thinned out at the roots due to shedding, tiny little trim and that’s it. X[emoji1360]
Hi sorry to jump on this thread im kind of wondering the same with maintenance as i couldn't decide what the difference between maintenance or a refit as people use them interchangeably! This sounds more like the maintenance id like to offer. Can i just ask how long does this typically take you and how much do you charge for it? thank you! xx

Tomtomrow

Reaction score
It depends on the metro and client. Most are 6-8 weeks!

Latest posts