how long for ONE?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammyjane

Reaction score
how long do you girilies take to do one nail with...

acrylic

gel

xx

Well im still in the very early learning practising stages and it can take me up to half an hour just to do one lol :lol:

:lol: it took me 1 1/2 hours to do a full set the other day. I'm still trying to get them to look perfect but i am v critical of my own work. Do we ever get them to look great?

L&P- 10mins
Gel- 20mins P&W, 15mins one colour.
I hate doing one nail, it's so slow.

:lol: it took me 1 1/2 hours to do a full set the other day. I'm still trying to get them to look perfect but i am v critical of my own work. Do we ever get them to look great?
1 1/2 hrs is a good time for a ful set, as long as your happy with them that's the important thing.

1 1/2 hrs is a good time for a ful set, as long as your happy with them that's the important thing.
it takes me about 2 hours to do a set of acrylic.....:mad:

it takes me about 2 hours to do a set of acrylic.....:mad:
Nothing wrong with 2 hrs either. Everybody gets way to hung up on the time. If you are happy with your end result, don't worry. Before I trained with Creative I did a full set 45min-1hr. Now it's 1hr- 1hr 30 min. I don't care because I know I do better nails.

yep...im about 1 and half hours for a full set ....xxxx

One and a half for me too!
I´m content with that and so are my clients!

If your question is for ONE NAIL ONLY, I book 10 min for both.I don't like to be rushed.

I book 15 mins cos that's the column size in my appointment book.....there's a lot of waiting around for just one nail but hey, can't you perfect that one nail so well?

i dont mean for a repair or anythnig. i meant when you do a full set how long does your first one nail take.

For a full set because im such a perfectionist it takes me 2 1/2 hours at the most :'( xx

Latest posts

Back