How long for Shellac certificate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SelectNails

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Yes another question

How long did you wait to receive your Shellac certificate after you completed your training. The course I was on was Shellac brings em back.

I am getting new clients, not just family & friends and would like my certificate on hand just in case.......

Cx

Then I would give your training Centre a call and ask them.

I received mine last week, I did my training in November. I spoke to S2 and they sent it out next day. Hope that helps x

I got mine within a couple of weeks. It will be worth the wait, it is beautiful! x

It is an absolutely stunning certificate, but as Gigi said only your trainer will be able to tell you when it will arrive, but it is Sooooo worth the wait!

I am mobile so don't have a Salon to show it off but after decorating my lounge it may have a special place up on the wall, hubby just doesn't know it yet he he! :lol:

I did my course in November to. I rang s2 today and they said there going to get one in the post for me today!

Give them a call there very helpful.

Xx

I did mine on Jan 14th and received it today, it's beautiful and I feel really proud.

Did mine this week and was told about 6 weeks. I guess it depends on where you trained though, probably best to give them a ring for an accurate guide.

Hi,

Thanks for the responses. Did my training end of November. Have called the training centre twice. Both times I was told couple of weeks-first time was mid-December, second was 3weeks ago.

Was just trying to see how long it took other geeks to receive their certs.

Will give them another call on Monday, just didn't want to harass them.

Thanks.

Cxx

Hey if you want to pm me your full name i will chase your certificate up for you x

Well, I've been waiting since July '11, telephoned 3 times and still no certificate :(

Well, I've been waiting since July '11, telephoned 3 times and still no certificate :(
Why don't you take Debbie up on her kind offer above and email her?

Mine took about two weeks - although I'm having a replacement sent out as the date was 22th November rather than 22nd haha, few clients commented on that so thought best to get a replacement, S2 were so helpful!

Hi debi-dee

Thank you.

Pm on its way........

Cx

Never even occurred to me! I did mine last April and never got one!

Never even occurred to me! I did mine last April and never got one!

I think the rules are different in Ireland.
Best to call your educator and find out.

WOW so impressed, mine arrived today. . . . I only did the course last week and they told me 6 weeks. . . . . it's not even 6 days lol

Beautiful certificate too

I did my L&P conversion course in July last year and still not received it :-( contacted trainer and they said they would chase it up with head office but still nothing!!

Gutted I arrived home today to find my beautiful shellac certificate has arrive only the stupid people at royal mail can't read the writing on the envelope that says do not bend....

My lovely certificate is now ruined :(

Luckily the people at sweet squared are sending me another one out. :)

X

i have also called s2:mad: twice i completed my training in december they said its got lost so sending another and im still waiting.

Latest posts

Back