How long to build clientele by renting nail station?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TLC Lisa

Reaction score
Good evening all ..
As the title says I'm really considering renting a nail station for a few days a week and give up my permanent position (which has nothing to do with nails ;-) )
How long would you say it takes to build a good number of clientele.. Roughly ??
I've spoken to to a salon recently where a job share was wanted and thought this was exactly what I wanted. However they tried to tell me I could not charge anymore than the existing girl and while I offer all extensions (hand and nail harmony products ) and gelish the other girl offers 'millennium soak off polish ' which is bought from groupon :-/

What shall I do ?? X
Thank you in advance xx

Go to somewhere you can set your own prices if you are self employed and providing your own products.

I guess it depends on a few things about building up your client base. How busy is the salon? Do they turn away potential nail business at the moment? Xx

I agree with the post above too.

I had talks with a salon who had an established nail tech there, I decided it wouldn't work for me as I wanted to have my business within their salon, which they didn't want. And they also couldn't understand that we both used different products and thought that they must be all the same.

Thank you both have decided to give this one a miss and good sound advice thank you very much xxxx

When I gave up my job in a college then I said this is it or I make enough clients and make enough money or I would have to move back in with mum lol I live on my own. Now so I had to make enough clients I did I run after clients and now I got so many clients. Within few months I was fine didn't have to worry anymore If I didn't have enough clients I'd have to move bk in with mum haha and I didn't want that lol.

Latest posts

Back