How long to soak off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naily Natural

Reaction score
Hi Peoples,
Could ne 1 help me? I am wanting to know if anyone knows a quick way of soaking acrylics off other than acetone? I takes about 1 hour for me to soak off clients acrylics is this right am i doing something wrong? I had a lady in the other day who said her old nail tech could soak em off the put a new set on within 1 hour i thought no way!!!:rolleyes:

Hi Peoples,
Could ne 1 help me? I am wanting to know if anyone knows a quick way of soaking acrylics off other than acetone? I takes about 1 hour for me to soak off clients acrylics is this right am i doing something wrong? I had a lady in the other day who said her old nail tech could soak em off the put a new set on within 1 hour i thought no way!!!:rolleyes:

An hour seems pretty excessive timewise for soaking off a set. Usually takes me about 15 minutes. what products are you using??

Creative and i am using cnd product remover

If it is taking you that long I can only think you must be working really thickly with the product.

I use the same as you do and 15 minutes is all it takes if you warm the soak off solution .. do you do that?

I have done in the past but not the solution i have put my soakoff bowls in bigger bowls with hot water in so do you advise to warm the acetone?

I have done in the past but not the solution i have put my soakoff bowls in bigger bowls with hot water in so do you advise to warm the acetone?

If you warm the solution in the way you describe (over warm water) it should speed up the process hugely. If not, then there is just too much product which is why it is taking so long.

Will do that all the time thanks for your help :)

Also file your enhancements before soaking so that they are rough and the product remover will have a key to work into hth

Latest posts

Back