How long u been doing this shtick?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How long u been stuck at this job?

• Seems 450 years +

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Over a decade

Votes: 42 8.7%
  • Between 5 and 10 years

Votes: 63 13.0%
  • Between 1 and 5 years

Votes: 177 36.5%
  • Under a year

Votes: 194 40.0%

• Total voters
Well i feel like a bit of a virgin at the side of you long termers i have been qualified for 9 wks and working for 5wks so im only a beginer but i will still be here in 10 yrs who knows maybe even 10 1/2yrs haha:wink2: .

:) hi there,been 17 years for me still doing clients from my training days when i was 16!! ha work it out feeling old now,my daughters mates think im a cool mum though so must be doing something right!!!!

shellie x

Suddenly, I saw myself in the shopping lane at my local supermarket buying incontinence nappies.
are incontinence nappies for men the same as Tena Ladies are for women? PMSL (literally LMAO)

Been 'on the job' (so to speak lol :lol:) for nearly 3 years... sometimes feels like 3 weeks!!!

Love it, love it, love it... :Love:

Looks like a heck of a lot of newbies, me included and I love it to meeces pieces (so far!)

Haven't actually started my course yet but I can't wait, since moving to Lanzarote i've had nothing but bad luck. So i've decided to take control and do something I can really be proud of

i'm another newby, i did my training with creative in january, always wanted to be a beauty therapist but was too busy working making money to go and do it and i couldnt afford to stop working. i moved to the highlands with my partner whos in the whisky industry plenty free booze!! and decided to rethink my career and do what ive always wanted to do. i decided to start doing nails and love every minute of it, im skint though! lol but i'm hoping it will pay off eventually i just wish i had done this earlier!

Latest posts

Back