How many bonds do you put in?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helen780cat

Reaction score
Im sure this has been asked before but i was being nosey and woundered how many bonds you put in for a full head of extensions and the weight of tthem weather it be pre0bonded or micro rings
i use 0.8g and put in at least 160 but am finding more and more i need to add 180 to get a better blend this is with pre-bonded and micro ring .....
also how can you make sure your micro rings dont slip? :)
Thanks xx :biggrin:

It totally depends on the client and their hair but I generally work off weight rather than amount of bonds of that makes sense

hi I find 0.8g normally 160 is a good full head
I do think it is clients personal preference on how full they want their hair to feel. I personally find 160 too many in my own hair but I also hVe clients who like 180-200.
if they have had extensions in before they usually can tell you how they Like it to feel but new clients are usually very happy with 160 as a full head in my poi ion

yea thats how im finding it to be honest was curious as to what others did :)

Does anyone find that sometimes with rings you run out of room?

Hi.*Though i would also share... Completly agree with the post above depends on client (size of head, hair thickness/weight of strand used) but
Approx*Fine-medium hair 180-200 and thick hair 180+*
Xx

I like to use at least 200 bonds but if the hair is fine then a little less. I currently have 275 mixed 0.8 & 0.6 bonds in my hair but thats cos ive got a big head and very thick hair thats only 7 inches long so i need the extra bonds :) xx

Latest posts

Back