how many clients to a bottle of tanning solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayde.morgan

Reaction score
i am curently starting up my own mobile spray tanning business. i just wondered if any one new roughly how many clients can be sprayed using a 3litre bottle of solution so i would be able to work out how much to buy. thanks X.xx

i am curently starting up my own mobile spray tanning business. i just wondered if any one new roughly how many clients can be sprayed using a 3litre bottle of solution so i would be able to work out how much to buy. thanks X.xx

I get an average of 22 full tans out of my 1 litre bottles.

Hi

I have just done my spray tanning course and i was told to start with i would get about 15 - 18 out of a bottle until i gained more confidence in spraying

You should only be using about 50ml of tanning solution per body if you are using a good hvlp machine, obviously there are some machines which will use so much more solution including airbrushes and compressor systems.

What machine do you have and how much did you use in your training session?

If you use 50ml then you should be getting 20 tans out of a litre bottle and 60 tans out of a 3 litre bottle.

Hope this helps

Mandy

20-25 per litre....very lucrative business.....your equipment does make a difference....when I was air brush tanning it was more like 14 per litre.

Latest posts

Back