how many creative sets please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee ka

In the creative try me kit have .

1/2 oz ret liquid 1/8 oz pink powder 1/8 oz white powder 1/2 oz scrubfresh .

How many set of nails will this kit make please .

Any body have good idea how many Thank you

Mui from Thailand

sawasdee ka

And this kit please .

5.50 oz retention liquid 8/19 oz solar nail ultra blush / ultra natural powder 2 oz scrubfresh 4 hands down ultra pads .

What is color of the ultra blush /ultra natural is this not for pink and white please or is it another pink and white and is it nice color .

What are the pad for i not see anybody speak about this pads b4 .

And how many set from this kit pleasejust good idea .

Thank you mui from Thailand

mui said:
Sawasdee ka

In the creative try me kit have .

1/2 oz ret liquid 1/8 oz pink powder 1/8 oz white powder 1/2 oz scrubfresh .

How many set of nails will this kit make please .

Any body have good idea how many Thank you

Mui from Thailand

Hi Mui, I think you should get about 3-4 sets from the kit. You may have some liquid left over, but the powder will be finished I think.

mui said:
sawasdee ka

And this kit please .

5.50 oz retention liquid 8/19 oz solar nail ultra blush / ultra natural powder 2 oz scrubfresh 4 hands down ultra pads .

What is color of the ultra blush /ultra natural is this not for pink and white please or is it another pink and white and is it nice color .

What are the pad for i not see anybody speak about this pads b4 .

And how many set from this kit pleasejust good idea .

Thank you mui from Thailand

Ultra Blush is a little less pink than the Perfect colour powders ALSO this sounds like an OLD kit to me as we do not recommend the use of Ultra Powders with Retention+. Perfect colour powders were made to work best with R+. Ultra Natural is a slightly opaque non-colour used over a tip for the free edge that looks natural (Not white) Or over the whole nail for natural nail overlays.
The pads are for use with ScrubFresh or removing polish (the protect your fingers and polish while you work).
Number of sets from 5 Oz of liquid -- many. 40-50

My advice is not to use ultra powders with R+. If this is a kit, it is a very old kit.

sawasdee ka

Thank you geeg .

the kit have the different powders with retention / radical and solar nail liquid not all the same .

Mui from Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back