How many gel colours do you keep in stock?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many different colours do you stock?

• 10 and under

Votes: 28 14.6%
  • 10 - 15

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • 15- 25

Votes: 41 21.4%
  • 30 or more

Votes: 105 54.7%

• Total voters
Oh my, I'm a bit obsessed with gel polish, (ok, I'm a hoarder) I have at least 150+ different colors from different bands. I have all Shellac colors, all OPI Gelcolors, almost all Gelish colors, some Lechat, Light Elegance, Eco, Starnail, IBD and others in pots. This is probably why I can never decide which color to put on my nails! I have too many. If my hubby knew how much I spent on gel polish, he would probably leave me.

Like your style! I have about 200 normal polishes which I keep hidden (but no longer use) as my hubby would go spare!! I can't go to Sally's & not buy a GELCOLOR & matching polish if I don't have it!! And when the new colours of Shellac come out I go into a frenzy!! I have to have them all!! Going to look at Gelish this week too!!

Gel polish or Shellac I'm in the 100s!

BUT
Actual hard gel for enhancements I use Brisa witch can be mixed to custom blend any color so I have 8? Inc black & white
And 3 shimmery effect ones.

I'm proud to say 30 Gelish, it's rather addictive :)

114..... Shellac..gelish and opi gel colour and still growing!! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

About 40 Gel colours waiting for another 5 to come in. 2 colours are so popular I always keep 2 pots.

I have around 40 Bio colours, 30 gelicure colours and 12 shellac colours (only just started with shellac)..... it's completely addictive! :)

OK better late than never...poll added.

I have all the Shellac colours which with combinations offer me hundreds of possibilities .... But in truth I would say the clients choose between 25 core colours and I wouldn't waste my money on products that sit on the shelf unused and very possibly 'going off'.

I think some are very silly the way they waste their money on options no one wants. JMHO The More colours, the more clients waste time trying to choose one. I like limited options, within reason. Plus I can create almost any colour wanted with the ones I have.

hi there, im new to this and this is my first post so here goes.. we stock bio sculpture and have around 50 colors (would love them all though!) weve also mixed more colors to make about 30 additional colors :)

I have all the shellac colours. I love to layer them.:biggrin:

I have all the shellac colours and over 80 bio sculpture colours.. I think im a bit obsessive lol (i have over 150 o.p.i colours :/)

Latest posts

Back