How many gel colours do you keep in stock?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many different colours do you stock?

• 10 and under

Votes: 28 14.6%
  • 10 - 15

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • 15- 25

Votes: 41 21.4%
  • 30 or more

Votes: 105 54.7%

• Total voters

rasson

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

How many gel colours do you carry - I love having loads of different colours but have realised it's getting a bit out of control :Scared:

It would be very interesting to see who has what

Do you carry?

a:Less than 10
b:10-15
c:15-20
d:25-30
e:More than 30

If one of the moderators could do a poll thingy that would be great - if not just respond a,b,c,d or e

Catch you soon :wink2:

Lisa

Hi Ladies

How many gel colours do you carry - I love having loads of different colours but have realised it's getting a bit out of control :Scared:

It would be very interesting to see who has what

Do you carry?

a:Less than 10
b:10-15
c:15-20
d:25-30
e:More than 30

If one of the moderators could do a poll thingy that would be great - if not just respond a,b,c,d or e

Catch you soon :wink2:

Lisa

Hi there

From memory I would say between 15-20 individual colours and all of these can be layered. I think I have something for everyone!

If you are talking about gel polish then e!!

Hi - I was thinking more of the coloured gel pots - I use Bio Sculpture if it helps

:p

I use Bio and I have over 50... :biggrin:

I like to have a varied selection as every client is different.

I have also mixed a few one off's for some clients as they feel special and have a unique colour made just for them... or to match that must have Chanel colour

OK, I know Shellac is not a gel (yawn) :wink2:

but I kind of wanted to join in! I have 20 colours which make over 80 individual colours on my colour wheels.

I use Bio Sculpture and have over 50 gel pots of individual colours! It's turning into a little addiction!

I use to have an addiction to shoes but the shoe fetish has come to a stand still at 60 pairs, I've now developed a gelish fetish currently standing at 38, of course as I tell my partner u can never have to many I use on myself not just my clients so it's a bonus but clients love the variety so I think u need a decent sized selection, i would love all but it's not a cheap process for a me as a part time tech.

I'm mobile and use Bio and have 37 colours (but it increases by 2 every time I put an order in!) :biggrin:

E for me... I've got 38 igel colors (complete collection) and I know shellac's not gel, but I've got all of those too....

I have 32 Bio sculpture colours and have forced myself not to go too mad and spend all the time. A lot of the colours are very similar in shade anyway :biggrin:

Gel polishes - I guess around 80, colored gels for nail art - no idea, around 50 at least? Adding few dozen gliters, few dozen micas - quite a lot possibilities :D

I use Bio Sculpture and have around 85 colours.

And all of the Shellac colours.

Last edited:
All the Shellac colours :)
About 10 of Gelcolor.
May get some Gelish? Thinking about it....
I have a "need" to always buy more!! ;)

Booo I only have 18 (bio gels)
Need more clients so i can order more, getting a coral next week as seems to be a colour for summer x

Last edited:
Oh dear, I've just counted. 102 in total. 65 Gelish and 37 Gelicure. I have a bit of a buying problem :biggrin:. There are still more Gelish colours I want.

I have 40 and haven't even used some! I need to stop buying too! I'm obsessed!

Oh my, I'm a bit obsessed with gel polish, (ok, I'm a hoarder) I have at least 150+ different colors from different bands. I have all Shellac colors, all OPI Gelcolors, almost all Gelish colors, some Lechat, Light Elegance, Eco, Starnail, IBD and others in pots. This is probably why I can never decide which color to put on my nails! I have too many. If my hubby knew how much I spent on gel polish, he would probably leave me.

I have all the shellac colours love them all and as soon as they bring the next lot out will be buying those too. My husband says I am obsessed and don't need them all . He does say that about my shoes aswell though lol xxxx

I'm mobile and only have 14 Gelish colours. I can layer them to make more colours but my clients can always find something they like. I have all the most popular standard colours and there's something for everyone. I will buy more though.

Latest posts

Back