How many Gelish colours do you have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle0904

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Just curious how many gelish colours you all have? and out of your collection do you find they all get used?

My collection is building up nicely, 17 so far, at the moment i am purchasing colours that i like just incase my lil business doesnt take off i can still use them, however they are all ones that are constantly mentioned on here as being popular so i should be ok.

X

I have tons of colours....I pretty much use most of them :)

But one colour I do regret buying is Medieval Madness..everyone hates it lol x

Think i have nearly 40 .... however i certainly dont use all 40. There are some that i thought would be popular, but aren't ..... but like all the colours, i just need them anyways !!!!!

I have about 25 and will probably buy 2 more for summer. My clients all say there's too much choice! I feel that my selection of colours caters to everyone's needs. Most of my clients are mature so would never choose green anyway. :eek:

I think 25 sounds just about right. What French polish colours do you have?

Hi I ordered 3 more the other day so re counted again I now have 41 colours. I'm terrible with buying new colours, my partner laughs at me. I haven't yet got any magneto's, neons or shadows collection. I'm concentrating on summer shades now. X

I have around 80 now with the new "love in bloom" collection. My most popular right now is Tiki Tiki, Jet Set and Black cherry berry.

I have 105!

My most popular are:
My Forbidden Love
Caution
Electric Metal Lover (without using the magnet)
Inner Vixen
Angel in Disguise
Gossip Girl
Diva

There are only two I have never used: Coco Cabana (I think its called that, the yellow from the Rio Collection) and Medieval Madness.

I've got 60 colours although there are at least 10 that I've never used and probably only use about 20 of them on a regular basis!

I've got 14 but izzy wizzy is more or less empty, so 13 then.

I'm trying to get at least 2 shades from each colour hue, but my eyes keep on getting drawn to the pinks lol I love them so much.

Oh and then i have a list of about 8 glitters too that i want.

57 and counting lol xx

30 or 40. Will count tomorrow :) x

I think I have 128, and yes I love gelish and yes I'm addicted! I have to say that my clients all love the choice.

I'm guessing about 30-40. Just recieved my order of 6 new ones today. There are many more on my "must have" list.

I have 70 colours x

WOW some of you have HUGE collections, do you just automatically buy them as they come out, dont u find a lot of colours are too similar to jusify spending as they are not cheap ?

WOW some of you have HUGE collections, do you just automatically buy them as they come out, dont u find a lot of colours are too similar to jusify spending as they are not cheap ?

I will buy colours that are not similar to what I have but have notices that even though there are a few whites I was working with sheet white for French, I have just bought arctic white and there's a huge difference. And now there's a new collection coming out aarrgghh lol xx

I have 46

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365238219.755669.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365238219.755669.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 343
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365238245.791122.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365238245.791122.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 165
Hi I have 41 I have just added some neutral colours as that was what I was missing and I'm layering different ones to get more choice.there is still a few more I'd really like .:lol:

Latest posts

Back