how many lashes are on a mink strip?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jo-anne

Reaction score
I don`t know about everyone out there doing lashes, and now maybe i`m being thick but how many lashes approx are there on a strip of mink lashes? plus how do you all know how many your putting on i loose count after 20!!!:p;)

heyy ,

there are quite a few, i dont know how many exact though, i use the mink lashes they are lovely and silky looking :) defo recomend these , they are also worth the money :)

hope this helps xx

yeah i use both pots and mink but still loose count hahaha was just wondering how many was on a strip and how everyone manages to count their lashes they apply xx

I get my lashes from secret lashes and they state that there are 3800 lashes per pack of 12 strips, meaning each strip has 316, so its somewhere around that region as obviously it will vary dependant on the thickness of the lashes.
I just put quite a few on, stop and count them roughly and when I can count about 50 I then just keep filling and know that will be enough.
hth's
x

thanks michelle are the flirties mink about the same quantity do you know? :biggrin:

awww i dont even no :( now im confused lol.. i just keep puttin the lashes on until i think they look the way the client wants them to xx

thanks michelle are the flirties mink about the same quantity do you know? :biggrin:

Hi Jo Anne, the mink lash trays hold about 3000-5000 lashes per tray
hth :hug: Britta

I dont understand why people count how many lashes they are putting on? As long as they look even should it matter? xxx

yes thats what i do .. counting and concentrating is too hard haha x

well the whole truth behind this post is, i was thinking as i was filling in the client record card last night, i know the client i did has had a lot more on than any other of my clients up to now it was almost the full 12mm mink strip she had on plus a few 10mm... so was wondering how many was on a strip!
it was just outa interest really hehehe :Love:

well the whole truth behind this post is, i was thinking as i was filling in the client record card last night, i know the client i did has had a lot more on than any other of my clients up to now it was almost the full 12mm mink strip she had on plus a few 10mm... so was wondering how many was on a strip!
it was just outa interest really hehehe :Love:

I bet they looked fab :) xx
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back