How many lipsticks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollie1985

Reaction score
Hi all I am trying to build up my make up kit and just wondering how many lip colours you all have in your kit?

When I had lipsticks in my kit I made sure I always had pink, nude, peach, red, rose and a plum colour, I would custom mix the colours if need be. Now I stick with lip palettes because I find they're much more portable and you have a variety of colours at hand...I've got the Graftobian HD Super Lip Palette which has served me well. Bobbi Brown and MAC have great palettes as well x

I have melted down my lipsticks into a few palettes you can get from japonesque & mac to name a few. Like Kim_S said, ensure you have the basic colours as detailed above and then you can build on a few more. Once you start working you see which colours are most popular etc. I have mostly pinks and nudes. It's not often I get asked for a really bold lip but ensure you have everything to cover every scenario. x

Hi thanks to both of you for replying, yes iv been trying to get the main colours and have got few bold colours just incase, I will just keep expanding on this thanks il have a look at the mac palettes, I have heard it's not good to melt lipsticks down as it interferes with the ingredients don't know if this is true though x

Latest posts

Back