How many of us have external blogs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilMissEmmylou

Reaction score
I know there are blogs on the site here but I was wondering how many of us have blogs on blogger or wordpress etc?

I have taken to following a lot of beauty blogs on bloglovin which is a platform to follow pretty much any blog regardless of what site it is on and I love it! If anyone here has a blog I would love to have a peep and follow.

I have a small blog on topics that relate to being a beauty therapy student and my blog is here

Also, where do you all get your blog topics from? I sometimes struggle to come up with blog topics that people will find of interest and so I can go perhaps a week without blogging :confused:

I have one but I haven't updated it in forever! haha

I have one, I just blog about any new finds, outfits of the day etc, I blog about everything and that's where I find things to write. Don't worry about if people find it 'interesting' if it is to you then it will be to others out there xxx

I've just recently started one it is linked to my business and it's going to be mostly beauty but I'll post other bits and bobs too however I'm only 3 posts in.

Latest posts

Back