How Many of you keep Pet Rabbits?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 pet rabbitts one is a rare breed orange rex he is wonderfull the other is a dutch one she is cute too thay are fab pets and the kids love them t bits. We did end up with loads and loads of bunnies everywhere as it turned out they were male and female and not bothe same sex !!!! What a suprise I had when i open the hutch one morning there were 8 babies !!!! but they were lovely ! Now mr rabbitt has had his little op and there will be no more surprises. The only problem we have now is living in the country on a farm we have to be very carefull of mixy as its killing the wild rabbitts. just hope my babies are ok. but would recommend them as pets every time x

Am I right in thinking guinea pigs and rabbits get on well together? You could have one of each and they could keep each other company!

Am I right in thinking guinea pigs and rabbits get on well together? You could have one of each and they could keep each other company!

We had a rabbit and a guinea who lived together and were very happy.

However I understand now that the RSPCA recommends that they are kept separate as an accidental kick from a bunny's back legs could injure a guinea badly.

Just remember that however many times the kids say they will help to feed the rabbit and clean the hutch, it will probably all be left for you to do before long! LOL

Just remember that however many times the kids say they will help to feed the rabbit and clean the hutch, it will probably all be left for you to do before long! LOL

You are soooo right!! lol

Latest posts

Back