How many of you wear uniforms?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
I was wondering how many nailtechnicians wear a special uniform to match the style of their salon? I always thought that it looked very professional and thinking of getting one.
Can you also tell me which color yours has?

Thank you :hug:

i have a black pinstripe tunic and black cropped trousers , also a white set too but never bother wearing that :green: coz it never looks as nice as the black i.m.o , hth

I have a pair of black wide leg linen trousers, and fitted longer length black t-shirt and a white apron, its funky not something from cookery school!! lol! The white apron has my Salons name in cerise diamantes on the side, looks cool, and Ive had lots of nice comments on it!

I also find that I am saving my black clothes from the dust of filing!
xxx

I have a black pinstripe manderin neck tunic and white cut offs, i also have a plain black zip up tunic.
I never wear street clothes when i am working as i feel it makes everything more professional when you wear a uniform.
Jen

I have a pair of black wide leg linen trousers, and fitted longer length black t-shirt and a white apron, its funky not something from cookery school!! lol! The white apron has my Salons name in cerise diamantes on the side, looks cool, and Ive had lots of nice comments on it!

I also find that I am saving my black clothes from the dust of filing!
xxx

Hayls, where did you get your apron from?? Ive been after one for a while but havent found a nice one so far!!

In the last Scratch mag, there was a picture of Leighton Denny's new aprons but I'd rather have one with my own name on IYKWIM!!

At the moment I am wearing a CND fitted t-shirt & black cut off or full length trousers!!

I have a black tunic and a bright pink one. I alternate which I'm going to wear depending on my mood and which one is in/out of the wash!! xx

I always wear a full uniform when working.
Black trousers, black shoes and black tunic which has been embroidered with my business name.

It all helps to portray the professional image I want to be associated with.

I am surprised actually that so many wear a uniform. I think it,s a good idea aswell but didn,t knew if it was really *custom* as a nailtechnician. It,s like mentioned before that it looks much more professional.
One more question though...where did you bought them?

Reall thanks a lot for replying to this thread. It,s very interesting to find out that many nailtechs wear them :green:

:hug: big squeez to all of you

They are really good quality too, and they often have buy one get one free offers on, I get all my uniform from them.:)

Hayls, where did you get your apron from?? Ive been after one for a while but havent found a nice one so far!!

In the last Scratch mag, there was a picture of Leighton Denny's new aprons but I'd rather have one with my own name on IYKWIM!!

At the moment I am wearing a CND fitted t-shirt & black cut off or full length trousers!!

I got my apron from Beauty Street | Treatment Apron White
I have the Hotfix rhinestones, so did that bit myself, in fuschia/hot pink. I saw Leighton Denny's aprons and they are the same as what I have!! lol!! Just thought it would look cool!
hth's xxx:hug:

Hiya,

I have lots of different 'professional looks' - depends what's not in the laundry basket!!!:lol:

Mainly it's a black Creative CND Polo shirt with black trousers, or plain black t-shirt.

I have just bought 2 new tunics from the Salon wear place and was impressed with them - one black pinstripe & the other red, aas my old tunic is a bit tight!!!

Just a word of warning tho....I paid for 'Next Day Delivery' and it cost me£10, but it was three days before i got the blooming things.:mad::irked::mad:
I have complained twice and have had no response whatso ever, which I think is naughty.:mad:

Hiya,

I have lots of different 'professional looks' - depends what's not in the laundry basket!!!:lol:

LOL i guess we recognize a bit of ourselves in there:green:

Mainly it's a black Creative CND Polo shirt with black trousers, or plain black t-shirt.

I have just bought 2 new tunics from the Salon wear place and was impressed with them - one black pinstripe & the other red, aas my old tunic is a bit tight!!!

The pinstriped tunic appears to be one of the more popular ones as i can see. First i thought of white but that could be a bit tricky * spilling and stains *

Just a word of warning tho....I paid for 'Next Day Delivery' and it cost me£10, but it was three days before i got the blooming things.:mad::irked::mad:
I have complained twice and have had no response whatso ever, which I think is naughty.:mad:

Naughty Naughty people...

Hi Mieke,

I also always were my uniform. I have white once with my company name on. I bought mine from Hejco and I think they do have a shop in Sweden too. The problem with ordering uniforms from abroad is that it's difficult/expensive to return them if the size is wrong.

C.

i'm only a part time mobile but always wear my 'uniform' - tunic and trousers for me - a plain set and a pin stripe set

I work from home and wear cropped trousers and Polo shirts, I've got both in black and white.
I pin my Creative and or Tantrick badges on to my Polo as appropriate

I wear white combat trousers with pink t-shirts that are printed with my company name on the front and name, phone number and website on the back..... Quite trendy, comfortable and easy to replace or change!

Hello

I have black Trousers and red tunic, i think they look smart and are very hard wearing.

Latest posts

Back