How many replacements?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cristine

Reaction score
Hi

Im a bit dissapointed that i had a call on saturday from a client saying she had lost a nail following her infill on friday. Then today i had the same lady ring to say she had lost another nail and another client whose infil i had also done on friday rang to say she had lost one aswell.

Should i be worried that my infills were not good enough? On average how many replacements are needed per client at each 2 week infill appointment? Would these clients book in prior to their infill appointment to have it replaced or wait until their infill appointment?

Sorry for all the questions but im a bit worried my infills are not good enough.

Cristine :)

....use the SEARCH icon undernieth FAQ and above Memberlist...put in the word rebalance or infill and this should give you some help. We had this topic not long ago and there were some great posts!! Hope that helps! ;)

Hi

Ive used the search and found lots of useful information on the subject the posts have really boost my confidence i feel alot better now.

Thanks
Cristine :)

.... could help!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back