How many sents of nails do you do in a week?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkshell_nails

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,

Just sitting here wondrin, and feelin sorry for my poor achy body after yet another hectic day in the salon! I thought to myself, "I wonder how many sets of new nails, infills i do in a week?" So i sat down and worked it out, and i do on average 24 infills ( inc rebalances ) a week with approx 11 new sets! My god it looks a lot when its written down like that, i wondered how many sets per week other techs get through? It takes me roughly 1hr and a half for my rebalance, 1hr for an infill and 1hr and a half to 2hrs depending on the nails for a new set.
Info from other techs would be great!

Michelle xx

Hi and OMG

I opened beginning of June and i have betwee 15 - 20 what i woudl call regular clients, ie come fortnightly for a maintenance, this does not include the odd pedicure / manicure / shape and polish etc

Id love to get to the stage where im aching at the end of the day ! at least then i'll know i have a very successful and busy business ! lol

How long have you be going or was this an established business ?

kx

pinkshell_nails said:
Hi Guys and Gals,

Just sitting here wondrin, and feelin sorry for my poor achy body after yet another hectic day in the salon! I thought to myself, "I wonder how many sets of new nails, infills i do in a week?" So i sat down and worked it out, and i do on average 24 infills ( inc rebalances ) a week with approx 11 new sets! My god it looks a lot when its written down like that, i wondered how many sets per week other techs get through? It takes me roughly 1hr and a half for my rebalance, 1hr for an infill and 1hr and a half to 2hrs depending on the nails for a new set.
Info from other techs would be great!

Michelle xx

I do approximately 35-40 clients per week, mainly rebalances but do occasional full sets, as have a client basis of approximately 120 clients, the majority come 3 weekly, but some come fortnightly or 10 days (my severe biters).

Jue xxx

Jue how long have you been going hun ??

I am impatient and excited !

kx

Mrs Gadget said:
I do approximately 35-40 clients per week, mainly rebalances but do occasional full sets, as have a client basis of approximately 120 clients, the majority come 3 weekly, but some come fortnightly or 10 days (my severe biters).

Jue xxx

Been doing nails full time 2 years this week actually, worked in 3 salons then set up my own business November last year.

Its hard work but the rewards are endless, love the job, am my own boss, my clients love me :o love the education side of nails too, I want to learn everything there is to do with nails to further my skills, knowledge and expertise, and of course spending my hard earned money on more nail products etc etc

Jue xxx

I work Tues - Saturday and do on average 25 customers per week, mostly rebalancing L&P P&W's.

I have worked long and hard to build up a good reputation and most of my clients come to me on recommendation. I am now at the stage where I need help with fitting all the customers in....so I've found myself a gem of a nail tech. and we have joined forces...everyone's happy...all the customers can get in when they need to, I'm not working like a mad-woman and my 'gem' of a side-kick can build her business too...!!

Before this, I worked every hour God sent and got home with aching bones..thinking "I can never keep this pace up".

I found it better to spread my customers over 5 days and take on extra help (now that's the tricky bit...finding someone you trust, can work with and someone that will not damage you reputation and undo all the hardwork you've put in).

Good luck.....if all else fails...have you tried Radox in ya bath??!!?? ha ha.

Ive been qualified for just over a year, and had about 15 regular clients who came for their nails either fortnightly, or for special occasions when i worked from home. I opened my salon at the beginning of june, and i cannot believe the response. I work so hard, and am a virgo, so a bit of a perfectionist! My clientele is approx 100 now, and i am fully booked up for two weeks in advance, which i feel is fantastic. I do my master clases in september and october, then perhaps I can enter competitions??!!! Its hard to find another nail tech who is as good as you want them to be, and who will create sets of nails that you are 100% happy with. Also I do think that because we are fairly new, perhaps it will die down a little, but mainly my clients are locals not holiday-makers, and they do all ( well about 99%) book back in for their maintenance appointments, so watch this space, as i may be looking for a nail tech soon here on the isle of wight!!!!

Michelle xx

aww, im only a baby still! Qualified in june, and only have about 15 clients, so i have a rushed week where im doing 2 clients a night and a quiet week where i only have like 2 in the week, these are all infills/re-balance, but i have the odd full set, but this is normally for special occasions and the likly hood is they wont be having rebalance just removal.

cant wait till im a big girl nail tech!!!

I don't do fills I only do rebalances. I do approx. 35 per week with probably about 10 manicures and nail art inbetween. Saying that the week after next I,m doing 45 R/B,s but that's because I'm going on holiday :) I'm gonna need one after that!

Latest posts

Back