How many spray tanning treatments from 1L St Tropez solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky P

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm due to do my St Tropez spray tanning training soon and just wondered whether someone could give me some guidance on treatments.
How many spray tans can you give from 1L tanning solution? I will be getting the classic solution with the kit . I've watched the St Tropez video on Youtube and it shows the client getting two sprays which obviously means that more product is used. I want to give a good result and don't want to skimp so want some feedback about what works for you.

Many thanks for your help.
Nicky x

Just because the client has 2 sprays doesn't necessarily mean that you are going to use more solution.

The average amount of solution is 50mls per client when first starting out, after a while you can adjust your settings and spray closer to the client and use about 35-40mls.

In the video its very possible that they have the gun set at a very light mist and spray the body with 2 coats of 25mls instead of one coat of 50mls, but don't get ahead of yourself , all will be explained on your training day :)

Latest posts

Back