How many tans do you usually get out of a litre

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlee-c

Reaction score
On average how many tans would you say you get out of a litre of spray tan?

Xx

I use about 35ml per tan depending on the client so whatever that works out as...I'm not very good at maths, 28 tans?
Rhiannon x

My first litre I was spraying far too much solution and only got 12 out of it!! So now I've sorted the issue I'm hoping to double that!! Xx

A tan usually should only use around 50ml (obv can vary from client to client) xx

Depending on how you spray and depending on your client you should only use 30-40 ml per client...

I have used bottles of tan but just never really counted and now I need to know I'm going o have to sit down and work it out on Monday.thanks for your help

Xx

Approx 20-25 should be about average I think! I halve no idea how many ml's I use per tan!

I use about 40ml per client but it really depends on the client. I love it when I get real skinny minnies - so easy to do and quick!

Also if I am doing an 8 percent I usually open up the dial a little more.

I will never work out how many that is per ltr.

The number of tans you will get from a liter of solution is very much dependent on a few factors

1) Your experience ...in the early stages it is quiet usual to use much more solution than once you are experienced

2) Technique including the distance from the skins surface you apply the solution.(over spray of course uses solution)

3) The quality of the DHA /Solution being used...the better the quality the less solution required to obtain optimal tan outcome

HTH :Kissing:

Really good to read this, I think when i started I was using about 60+ml, now it's usually 30-40, using that amount, my clients also spend less time drying :)

Really good to read this, I think when i started I was using about 60+ml, now it's usually 30-40, using that amount, my clients also spend less time drying :)
sounds quiet normal to be using far more solution during early stages of spray tanning
Well done for getting it down...of course the less you use means fewer tan outcome and fade off problems and of course higher operating margins for you :Kissing:

about 22 really depends on the size of bodies. I tan a lot of men, who tend to be bigger, so I suppose if it was more woman, it may well be about 25ish

about 25 from a Litre of Nouvatan is my average depending on size of client obviously

Latest posts

Back