How many tans?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louisaxo

Reaction score
When using the Sienna X spray tan solutions in 250ml bottles, how many spray tans roughly does everyone get out of them? Tried to look online but no help.

You should be aiming to use 50ml per spray tan, so 5 tans from a 250ml bottle. Obviously this can vary slightly depending on the size of your client! If you find you're using a lot more than this though you may need to turn your gun down.

Just realised they have 1L bottles, not sure weather to go for the 250ml first or just go straight for the large bottles. What do you think?

Just realised they have 1L bottles, not sure weather to go for the 250ml first or just go straight for the large bottles. What do you think?
Is it your first time using Sienna X? If so I would personally try the 250ml bottle first to see if you and your clients like it but 1ltr bottles work out more cost effective if you know you're going to use it all. I think most spray tan solutions have a 6 month shelf life after opening. I must admit that I still stock the smaller bottles of solutions I know I won't use as much of (very dark or very light shades) so I don't end up with left over out of date tan I can't use.

Hello,
Yes it would be my first time using Sienna X, I’ve just passed my spray tanning course on Wednesday. But I’ve seen that it’s the most popular on here and by doing an Instagram Poll that’s why I want to give it ago. I think when I had a spray tan about a year ago they used Sienna X and I quite liked it.

Hello,
Yes it would be my first time using Sienna X, I’ve just passed my spray tanning course on Wednesday. But I’ve seen that it’s the most popular on here and by doing an Instagram Poll that’s why I want to give it ago. I think when I had a spray tan about a year ago they used Sienna X and I quite liked it.
Then I think the 250ml bottle would probably be a good starting point - probably also worth getting a lighter and darker one too to compare. Actually, I've just bought 250ml of their 1 hour tan to try on my daughter as she sometimes needs a tan last minute. I haven't used Sienna X since my original training 7 years ago, so interested to see what this ones like!

Oh yeah, I think I’ll go with that one then for now. I’m prob going to go for 6% and 10% or 12%. What spray tanning products do you use then if u don’t mind me asking?

I mainly use Crazy Angel, (but I'm always happy to try other brands). I find the most popular is 9%, but I personally use 13%. I picked up some samples of Norvell at the PB show last week so looking forward to trying them out too. X

Yeah I was thinking about crazy angel as that seems like a alright price too. I might just try and get samples for them and see what I like best or maybe even just spray tan with both.

Yeah I was thinking about crazy angel as that seems like a alright price too. I might just try and get samples for them and see what I like best or maybe even just spray tan with both.
That's a good idea. Crazy Angel is definitely one of the more reasonably priced tans. Give them both a try and see what you think. :)

I will do, thanks for your help☺️

I use sienna x all the time. I notice you mention about the % you were thinking of buying. 6% I have and have never used it.... I would go 8% 10% 12% and then the HIT ...

Just letting you know what I use for reference ... hope it helps xxx

Thank you, I’ve decided to use the small bottles as they only have 6 months shelf life and I may not use all of the product. X

Latest posts

Back