How many times do you Infil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larnie

Reaction score
Now I am building up some of my clients are on their 4th Infils. Since doing the 4th infil I have found they are coming back with lifting.

I dont understand it, Im not doing anything different than the other infils, but I have had two come back this week and both of them have lifted (4th set). They are that bad I am going to take them off and do a new set.

Anyone got any ideas:eek:?

Some of my clients have had just infills for years, never having a soak off. Some prefer to soak off if their nails grow discoloured up the back iykwim. But they shouldn't need to be soaked off. Are you rebalancing the whole nail shape, including shortening, repositioning the apex and thinning the end of the tips? Or just filling the gap around the cuticle area?

i rarely ever have to do a new set only repairs if a nail breaks. is it just a few clients or all

I have found with some students and techs ( I teach advanced workshops) that when they get good results (and no lifting), they tend to do what I call "speed fills" and ignore their previous ratios and work much wetter, this will eventually cause lifting.

Always use the same ratio.

I have found with some students and techs ( I teach advanced workshops) that when they get good results (and no lifting), they tend to do what I call "speed fills" and ignore their previous ratios and work much wetter, this will eventually cause lifting.

Always use the same ratio.

I wonder if thats whats happened with me. I'll be more careful next time.

Latest posts

Back