How many Valentines have you been together?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16 valentines together

We've been together for 10 but neither of us are really bothered by valentines. What we do is do cards (even if there just paper handmade ones with nice words), a takeaway and get each other a cheap bluray each. That to me is something that we're both into and can have a movie night with. We did 3 or 4 years ago go to a restaurant but it was a very limited menu, and felt like a conveyer belt so we both agreed it's better to be at home.

10 for us but don't celebrate as our wedding anniversary on the 11th , do buy a card though and that's it :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

We've been together for 10 but neither of us are really bothered by valentines. What we do is do cards (even if there just paper handmade ones with nice words), a takeaway and get each other a cheap bluray each. That to me is something that we're both into and can have a movie night with. We did 3 or 4 years ago go to a restaurant but it was a very limited menu, and felt like a conveyer belt so we both agreed it's better to be at home.

Yes we went out the night before as lots of places had set menus. & ate at home on Valentines.

Xx

We've been together 12 years July, and married for 10 in September. We don't really do Valentine's Day because I find it a bit cheesey and cringey. I like cooing over how other people celebrate it but it's not for me lol. Rather go all out on our anniversary instead. It's been a bit of a mad 12 years, people laughed when we got engaged at 17 n rolled their eyes when I had a baby at 18 n planned a wedding when I was 19. But 2 more children and a lot of ups n downs later we r still together. I guess he will do lol x

Latest posts

Back