How much alcohol are you eating

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillian w

Reaction score
Don't know whos seen this, but it was sent to me in my Rosemary Conley newsletter this morning. Might make you put down your gin and tonics and definately your alcopops if you're on a diet. BBC - Radio 1 - Alcohol Experiment - Calories

Wow that was fab! How interesting. I would never have thought that my last night out was the equivilant to eating all of that food!! No wonder i feel like a fat pig the next morning.ha ha .
A real eye opener thanks for posting this!
xxx

Its a shame they don't do one the other way round.I could put in my porridge and skimmed milk,wholemeal salad roll and grilled fish and veg and it could tell me how much wine i could have had instead :)

3 large glasses of wine are equal to 505 calories, so that's a doughnut, a burger, a jaffa cake and an onion bahji. I know which I'd rather have :lol:

They don't have Spanish size spirit measures so I can't do that one... lol

BRING IT ON .......:lol:

Blimey!!!! My average night out is about 2000 calories!!! EEEk

I've been wondering why I am not as lean as a greyhound:green:

Blimey!!!! My average night out is about 2000 calories!!! EEEk

LOL mine was nearly 1000 nearly fell of the chair:green::green:

Hmm... The usual five pints sounds much better than 2 onion bhajis, 2 jaffa cakes, a burger, a slice of pizza, and a hot dog. That's probably not what they were going for!

Its a shame they don't do one the other way round.I could put in my porridge and skimmed milk,wholemeal salad roll and grilled fish and veg and it could tell me how much wine i could have had instead :)

Would like to see this one lol

I thinks its all in moderation but hey dont stop a few drinks at the weekend lol.:)

lmao. thats so funny!

Just as well I drink slimline tonic and don't eat, or I wouldn't get through the door lol!

Latest posts

Back