how much discount for a wedding package!?!?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginger

Reaction score
Hi all

I have been asked to put a wedding package together for a bride, she is wanting well over £150 worth of treatments for herself, bridesmaids, mother etc etc. She wants me to put a package together with discount for the amount of treatments she is having. Just wanted to know what you have all done in the past and how much discount you would offer?

Many thanks

ginger xx:green:

For large packages I offer a 10% discount. 20% needs to be paid up front and is non-refundable if they cancel.

10% is what i too allow for larger packages.

I wouldn't go any further than 10%

Wow - thats going against the grain isn't when it comes to weddings. Don't companies normally add to the price of packages because its a wedding?

I'd say between 10 - 15% discount. Don't forget this is also an excellent marketing opportunity for you, those you are giving treatments and those who ask "oh wow who did your ...". So make sure you provide plenty of business cards. Also when you have this kind of block booking think about the time between treatments, usually you need to allow yourself some time to turn a room around, prep for next treatment etc. How many treatments could you do in the same amount of time?

I would certainly not go more than 10%.

However, I think perhaps a better way of doing things might be to not give a discount at all, but commemorate the occasion by getting in a bottle or two of bubbly, giving a small gift (say a nail oil for someone having enhancements), and maybe throwing in an added extra (for example some nail art/rhinestones)

Good luck and have fun, it sounds like you're going to be busy! :hug:

thanks for your ideas, i have priced it all up and it comes to over £275, so i gave them 10% off and a complimentary bottle of wine when the bride and bridesmaids have their final treatments. It is going to be a busy time!!

Many thanks again

ginger xx

Great stuff. That's fantastic they've booked so many treatments with you, well done :hug:

Latest posts

Back