How much do you charge for a spray tan ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Los Angeles and using Infinity Sun. We charge $60 for a single, full-body session, or a package of 10 for $350.

I charge £20 for a full body, £15 half body and top-ups at £10. I also do specials so if there is two friends getting sprayed at the same time I do 2 for £30 and I live in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire and use Tantrick. :suprised::suprised:

£30 Mobile Vani-t London

Hey i charge £20 for full body, im a mobile therapist in Scotland. I use tan truth and california tan :)

I charge £25 and 1/2 price top up within 1 week, i use Ambermist:) x oh and i'm in the south

Thanks for all your responses. They are very helpful.

£30 Mobile Vani-t London

Weezie, whereabouts in London are you ? Is that an average price for your area ?

Hi I charge £20 for fake bake or st tropez- in yorkshire

Thanks for all your responses. They are very helpful.

Weezie, whereabouts in London are you ? Is that an average price for your area ?

I'm Putney south west London and it is the average for a spray tan. Plus I don't want to charge less for the hassle, plus it is such a convenient service for the client. Manual tans are £40 plus :hug:

£20, Lincolnshire, Sienna X :)

hi I live in cambridgeshire
I charge £20. full body
£15. half body
I use sienna x 8%, 10%
I also advertise St tropez but not many takers for it.
hope this helps:)

Hi,
I charge £17.50 for full body tan, Legs alone £7.50, weekly top up tan £13.50, I am in lancashire, some are much cheaper, I am salon based, but there is some one doing mobile for £15 in my area, and I phoned and she is happy to go out to do a single tan for that price, I couldn't be bothered putting up the pop up cubicle for £15, so it is tough to get better rates in this area. Yet the posh gym I am a member of, which is just 2 miles from where I work charge £25, and you can't get in..............lol x

Hi All,

I have done a search but this hasn't been covered recently.

I am about to add spray tanning to my services and looking at this board so are quite a few others. So I thought it would be helpful if peeps that do spray tanning could tell us:

A) How much they charge for a full body spray tan
B) What area they are in
C) What solution they are using

Thanks in advance :hug:

I charge £20 for a full body tan
I am in Northumberland
I use Su-Do and it is excellent with a choice of either regular or dark bronze

hi i orig did a special offer of £15 but was so busy that its now yr round. it only takes 2 min to do a tan and i also get a special offer at certain times o the yr from my supplier so i get 3 for the price of 2 so im still making plenty of money. for that offer i use white 2 brown or sun labs. i also do xen tan at £20 for a full body.

i am nr leeds and charge £25 full body , and £10 for single area ie legs, i use tantrick :green:

I am thinking about using xen tan is it good

I charge £20 mobile up to 8 mile radius, using Sienna and tantrick I live in Basildon, Essex..

I do offers for more people i.e 2-4 people get it for £18 each, 5 people and it drops to £16 each :green:

My prices are £20 full body and £15 for a top up within 7 day. £15 for half body or single area.

I use Tantrick :)

Oh and I am in West Yorkshire.

Last edited:
i;m mobile in derbyshire area
charge £20 for full body using california tan

I charge £20 full body £15 half £12 top up within 5 days
I`m in the north west, cheshire
I use couture and just started using Vani-t both great:)

I use Solglo, have only recently starting Spray Tan's. I'm doing them for £10 for a limited time then it will go up to £20. Everyone loves it!! I'm in Newcastle.

Latest posts

Back