How much do you charge for Beauty Works hair extensions?

I've just opened up a beauty works account, and am surprised with how good the trade discount is I was expecting it too be only a small trade discount. Anyway I was wondering how much other people add onto the trade price for them self?.
for example I added £xxx onto the hair trade price for my fitting but then the final price only worked out a little bit more expensive then the retail price for the hair on the website So I'm only charging clients A bit more then the retail price. But I don't want to up my fitting price as I'm not greedy really and LA weave dosnt take me that long.

Also I have never seen anyone charge less then £200 for beauty works so yeah not too sure :/

[pricing detail]

Last edited by a moderator:

courtjb91

We're not supposed to post trade prices up my love.

For weaves I charge £20 per row which I think Is about average.

Have you checked your trade prices include the vat?

tracy1976

That's good to know I'm thinking of doing weft too. What's the best application out there?

We're not supposed to post trade prices up my love.

For weaves I charge £20 per row which I think Is about average.

Have you checked your trade prices include the vat?
whoops didn't know .. I've taken it out now. Yeah I did it on the trade price that included the vat! Have you used there beauty works range the cheapest range? X

tracy1976

I want to start to do weft hair extensions, I know wonderful hair are bring out a high quality weft

ColourBoy

What % is their trade discount?

tracy1976

I've just started using wonderful hair extensions weft 180g double drawn 20inch. I paid £xxx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1451547892.261338.jpg

[trade pricing]

I've got the same problem.... I'm due to do my LA Weave™ Training soon but wanted to start advertising now to drum up interest and get some models but haven't a clue on how to price? I'm sure I'll learn all this at training but really wanted to get cracking and organised.

tracy1976

I charge my client for the weft and apply it 20inch 170g £165

Last edited:

I've got the same problem.... I'm due to do my LA Weave™ Training soon but wanted to start advertising now to drum up interest and get some models but haven't a clue on how to price? I'm sure I'll learn all this at training but really wanted to get cracking and organised.
I just priced mine so it will be £40 more then the price online so it's obvious too the client I'm giving them some of the discount but not all of it And I'm still getting £80 profit, don't want too put it up any higher then that like charging them the RRP price with my fitting on top as I just think that's too expensive when it's the gold weft and the bonds. But I'm sure there tell U on the course, I wanted do the beauty works course but it's quite expensive X

I charge my client for the weft and apply it 20inch 170g £165
What you charge the RRP price for the weft and then £165 to apply it?.x

tracy1976

Yes this is a services to apply the weft. I have researched and this is the going price. The weft itself is cost £xxx so £35 to apply it isn't too bad. how much do you charge ?

I just priced mine so it will be £40 more then the price online so it's obvious too the client I'm giving them some of the discount but not all of it And I'm still getting £80 profit, don't want too put it up any higher then that like charging them the RRP price with my fitting on top as I just think that's too expensive when it's the gold weft and the bonds. But I'm sure there tell U on the course, I wanted do the beauty works course but it's quite expensive X
Thanks! I know, I wanted to do it too but as you said it's quite expensive. I had to reschedule my LA Weave course which they were really understanding about and said I could transfer but I'm not getting a reply to emails now, putting it down to Christmas etc, going to call today.

Thanks ladies x