How much do you charge for CND Additives?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all

What do you all charge for additives?
I'm currently charging £5 on top of CND Shellac.
They are non-movers in my salon, I've actually stopped buying them now.

Am I charging too much?

I don't charge more for additives.

Why don't you do them at half price for a couple of months to re-kindle some interest?

I did them free for a month!
No interest [emoji17]

Oh really? [emoji53] hmmm I don't know then

Have u shown them pics of how they look on x

Some people have no vision! I have various pops with different glitters/foils etc next to the normal shellac colour I then have the co-ordinating glitter on top & 99% of the time they'll go "oh yeah that's lovely I'll have that!!" I charge an extra £3 on top of the regular shellac price more for the time factor. I think an extra £5 can sound a lot to some people on top of their normal service but for £3 most people don't think twice! HTH

Do you wear it yourself? I often find clients want the colour I have on

I wear a lot of them on myself, I also have a range of colour pops and post ALL my photos on my facebook page. My clients come in and say 'I screen shotted these nails that you did I love them!' My clients are obsessed. I only charge 50p a nail for rockstar and £1 a nail for hand painted art. I also do a lot of stamping!

Maybe you should try showing them off a bit more? It took a while for me but I was persistent. Makes manicures a lot more fun and interesting! :)

Latest posts

Back