How much do you charge for Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amber2007

Reaction score
just wondering what everyone charges for Gelish?

do u charge for removal or repairs?

thanks xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi :)
I charge £20 and extra for nail art/glitter/foils.
I don't charge for removal if they are having their nails redone but I charge £5 for removal if they just want it off.
So far I haven't had anyone need any repairs but dependant on the time id either advise having them redone or id charge per repair... Not sure what id charge though :-/ xx

Hi :)
I charge £20 and extra for nail art/glitter/foils.
I don't charge for removal if they are having their nails redone but I charge £5 for removal if they just want it off.
So far I haven't had anyone need any repairs but dependant on the time id either advise having them redone or id charge per repair... Not sure what id charge though :-/ xx

thanks for your reply. its hard to know what to charge for what x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't really do repairs unless a) it's my fault or b) it's an emergency (before weddings, party's etc). I charge 50p per nail for emergency repairs depending on what needs doing, if it's slightly chipped I'll fill it if possible, otherwise I'd just do that nail again. I've only ever had to repair one set of nails though and that was my fault (when I was training) xx

I charge £20 for Gelish & that is for plain colour. Glitter/nail art is more, usually depends on what kind of design they have. I don't charge for removal if they are having a new set, if not it's £10 that includes nail tidy & application of oil xx

I charge £20 fir Gelish and I don't really do repairs and removal is free if in reapplying or £10 if they just want it removed which includes a mini manicure x

I charge £15 for Gelish, but a lot of clients seem to look at this and go "ooh that's a bit dear" haha! :| cuz they can get "shellac" down the road for a tenner, apparently xx

I'm exactly the same as Miss Hall X and I've never had anyone in for repairs or complain about the price x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I charge £20 for Gelish which includes removal if they're having it re-applied. If not, it's £15 as they get a full manicure with or without normal polish, or they do it themselves for free. As I'm mobile I've got to make every visit worth my while. I don't do repairs, never needed to.

I won't be open for business until January but when I do I will be charging £25. Removal is included in the price.

I charge £10 for gelish and £15 for nail art... and don't charge for removals if being reapplied. after reading other replies I think I may be undercharging tho oops lol :confused:

I charge £10 for gelish and £15 for nail art... and don't charge for removals if being reapplied. after reading other replies I think I may be undercharging tho oops lol :confused:

I'd say that's very cheap! Have you worked out your profit from charging that much?

I charge £22 for plain colour, £24 for French, and from 50p a nail for art/glitter etc. Removal is included if re-applied or £7 just to remove x

I'd say that's very cheap! Have you worked out your profit from charging that much?

I charge £22 for plain colour, £24 for French, and from 50p a nail for art/glitter etc. Removal is included if re-applied or £7 just to remove x

I haven't really worked out my profits, I used to use nsi polish pro and there was someone near me charging £12.50 for shellac so I thought I can't charge as much for a cheaper brand and now I don't know how I can raise my prices without losing clients :(

I'm near London, and charge £25 for a gelish overlay And £30 for soak off and regelish. People are happy to pay !

My prices are the same except I charge £10 for removal if not being re-applied. I also offer a removal pack for £10 if they want to remove themselves.

I haven't really worked out my profits, I used to use nsi polish pro and there was someone near me charging £12.50 for shellac so I thought I can't charge as much for a cheaper brand and now I don't know how I can raise my prices without losing clients :(

You need to work out what the service costs are and then calculate accordingly. Mine is at £22 on the cheaper side but there is a lot of competition in this area. I charge more for manicures which I do quite often.
I don't think Gelish is a cheaper brand. Raise your prices, and if your clients go for the cheaper price, let them go. There will always be someone cheaper out there.

£27 for a gelish and Regelish

£15 for colour, more for glitter and art then £5 for removal x

Latest posts

Back