How much do you charge for St Tropez?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Mrsblakemore

Reaction score
Hi, iv just got a tanning machine, tent etc fort home salon and just ordered some st tropez rapid tan and posters and was wondering how much everyone charges for St tropez? I was thinking £15 since I'm at home rather than a salon, where I work we use sunless solutions and charge £20 but think this might be too high!?

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
Charge £20 MIN
I charge £30 for mine

beautyxperts

Reaction score
I'm salon based £20 for classic & £25 for darker/express as they are slighter more to purchase.

Samhayes94

Reaction score
Was thinking ing thinking similar also how long after qualifying do.you change your full.amount

Emily9

Reaction score
If you're a competent spray tanner with no issues straight away! I charge £25-£35 for St Tropez spray tanning I'm mobile

Mrsblakemore

Reaction score
I'm thinking £15 to start and maybe up it to £20...my machine is so different to what I'm used to at the salon as mine is called rapid and it really is. I can do a tan in 5 mins where at the salon I'm struggling at 10-15 mins because it comes out really slow as mine is firing out and that's on the lowest setting! Love it though because it covers everywhere so less time spraying.

beautyxperts

Reaction score
I trained with St Tropez and they train to spray twice but on a low setting because it dries almost immediately when doing it this way and gives a flawless tan. The cost to do one St Tropez spray tan just in solution (with classic solution) is £4.50 that's not factoring in disposables (sticky feet/paper briefs/hair net) or equipment & hourly rate. Just bear in mind the express & darker solutions are more expensive when purchasing so costs will be more. I charge £20 for classic and this is the lowest I can go - it will be raising shortly to £25 for all 3 solutions - clients will pay for a good tan xx

Mrsblakemore

Reaction score
Yes iv decided to do it for £20...my express tan arrived today so I'm going to spray the husband again at the weekend to get my machine settings right. Iv put my poster up so hopefully I will get my clients signed up!!

Latest posts