How much do you charge for St Tropez?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley Blakemore

The Beauty Room
Reaction score
Hi, iv just got a tanning machine, tent etc fort home salon and just ordered some st tropez rapid tan and posters and was wondering how much everyone charges for St tropez? I was thinking £15 since I'm at home rather than a salon, where I work we use sunless solutions and charge £20 but think this might be too high!?

Charge £20 MIN
I charge £30 for mine

I'm salon based £20 for classic & £25 for darker/express as they are slighter more to purchase.

Was thinking ing thinking similar also how long after qualifying do.you change your full.amount

If you're a competent spray tanner with no issues straight away! I charge £25-£35 for St Tropez spray tanning I'm mobile

I'm thinking £15 to start and maybe up it to £20...my machine is so different to what I'm used to at the salon as mine is called rapid and it really is. I can do a tan in 5 mins where at the salon I'm struggling at 10-15 mins because it comes out really slow as mine is firing out and that's on the lowest setting! Love it though because it covers everywhere so less time spraying.

I trained with St Tropez and they train to spray twice but on a low setting because it dries almost immediately when doing it this way and gives a flawless tan. The cost to do one St Tropez spray tan just in solution (with classic solution) is £4.50 that's not factoring in disposables (sticky feet/paper briefs/hair net) or equipment & hourly rate. Just bear in mind the express & darker solutions are more expensive when purchasing so costs will be more. I charge £20 for classic and this is the lowest I can go - it will be raising shortly to £25 for all 3 solutions - clients will pay for a good tan xx

Yes iv decided to do it for £20...my express tan arrived today so I'm going to spray the husband again at the weekend to get my machine settings right. Iv put my poster up so hopefully I will get my clients signed up!!

Latest posts

Back