How much do you charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HandyAndy

Reaction score
I am trying to work out a price list for my manicures and as I'm using quite a few creative products eg solar oil the cost of products has gone up and my profit down! I'm wondering how to adjust my prices. Or do you use solar only for luxury manicures or alternatively for the worst cases with something like the toma q-tickle oils for nails and cuticles that are in quite good shape?

hi i use the solar range for all my manicures, and the spa for the luxury, i am still trying to get a client base so i dont charge really high prices ,so i only get a bit of a profit , but i love using the solar range coz it smells so yummy, and it gives fab results, if you are thinking of putting your prices up and you think your clients arnt gonna like it why not throw in a freebie or special offer to keep em happy , hope this helps love dee

HandyAndy said:
I am trying to work out a price list for my manicures and as I'm using quite a few creative products eg solar oil the cost of products has gone up and my profit down! I'm wondering how to adjust my prices. Or do you use solar only for luxury manicures or alternatively for the worst cases with something like the toma q-tickle oils for nails and cuticles that are in quite good shape?

Hi

I dont use Creative yet for manicures but my using my current Bella Mani range I charge

£15 full on manicure inc exfolation and massage, paint etc
£8 for shape & cuticle removal,buff and polish
£6 for file and paint

...and I use one product range only, I dont use lesser quality for a budet manicure...hope this helps you

It all depends what area you're in, i'm in Croydon in Surrey and I use the solar range in all my manicures and pedicures!

Manicure: £18
Pedicure: £25

Thanks that's interesting. Perhaps it is better to stick to one product. I like the solar oil, etc but it is quite pricey compared to other oils so I wondered was it really worth it on good cuticles/nails when there's nothing wrong with the toma one. I know it's cheaper but its good and it's well used in salons around here.

Perhaps I'm using too much product and you don't get much in it.

hi i thought the q tickles oil was about the same price as solar oil , but i might be thinking of something else ,

Latest posts

Back