how much do you get from your product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emily22

Reaction score
Does anyone know how many applications you get from an OPI varnish?

Also, I am trying to work out how much it actually costs me (for just the products) per manicure / pedicure - can anyone tell me what the average for this is?

hi hun

ive got to say ive had many diff bottles of OPI open for ages and have done loads of manis/pedis/ practise/ nail art etc and still going strong, so dont know how many applications you get out of one bottle, and full coats of colour would be diff to french etc i suppose

but as for costing on working out how much products cost for mani/pedi etc, shouldnt your product supplier be able to give you these breakdowns? just a thought

hths

nicky xxx

OPI polish seems to last for ages and the new 'pro' brush makes it spread easier. As wild guestimate - I've got a client and she gets the same polish every week (2 coats of OPI - I'm not really a waitress) and she's got medium length nails. I looked back my appointment book and she's had 22 appointments and there's approx one-quarter left in the bottle. I've probably used it on another couple of clients at some time too. It's not gone 'gloopy' either.
So that's not a bad return on the price, eh ? :wink2::wink2:

Latest posts

Back