How much do you spend on stock per month?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I took over our stick it was a right mess. I managed to get our rep to take back £1800 worth of mid ordered/discontinued product and have introduced a system which works perfectly

Wow thats some sorting out lol!! When i get busier with more staff i think it'll be like yours, def weekly stock takes and fortnightly orders as it will be hard to predict 4 weeks coverage on everything on a monthly basis, cant wait to be that busy im moaning about always speaking to the waewhouse haha

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

When I took over our stick it was a right mess. I managed to get our rep to take back £1800 worth of mid ordered/discontinued product and have introduced a system which works perfectly

I'm trying to sort it all out on computer do I know how much I've got :s

I'm trying to sort it all out on computer do I know how much I've got :s

Do you have a salon system? I can't remember what ours is called but it has an integrated stock thing. We scan in what we have and it warns us when we are getting low, unfortunately none of the current staff are trained on it here

It took a lot of hard graft, our new rep was brill compared to Prev one. She sat on the phone to me for an hour on a Sunday night and came in and counted all our stock with me. I can't thank her enough ;)

Do you have a salon system? I can't remember what ours is called but it has an integrated stock thing. We scan in what we have and it warns us when we are getting low, unfortunately none of the current staff are trained on it here

It took a lot of hard graft, our new rep was brill compared to Prev one. She sat on the phone to me for an hour on a Sunday night and came in and counted all our stock with me. I can't thank her enough ;)

Not ATM just using excel for stock

What do you use wella for that redken doesn't offer?

Hey there

Well we have wella koleston colours and blondor bleach. The girls like it but I foresee us being 100% Redken in the future prof wize

Hey there

Well we have wella koleston colours and blondor bleach. The girls like it but I foresee us being 100% Redken in the future prof wize

I think if you had redken on the girls would love their bleach and colours! The quality of it is alot better than blondor

I had receipts for 11k from April 12- April 2013 for colors stock etc that also includes some training and a lot of petrol and car maintenance tax is that to much for a sole trader mobile threw out year X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I had receipts for 11k from April 12- April 2013 for colors stock etc that also includes some training and a lot of petrol and car maintenance tax is that to much for a sole trader mobile threw out year X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Depends on how busy you are, if your covering costs and making profit, nope, if you have 2 customers, yes lol. Depends how old your business is too xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back