How much does it cost to set up a salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

too_dam_perfect

Reaction score
My dream is to go through as much training as i can with the aim of eventually opening my own salon. I am unaware however as to how much this would cost me. Could any of you guys let me know how much i would need to save or borrow from the bank etc???

Also could anyone let me know a realistic time frame from starting the first nail wualification to opening a salon? so i know the longest time frame to expect!!!

Why don't you contact Cuticles which is an interesting Franchise for mobile technicians as well as nail salons. Contact Cathy (aka Cuticles) by pm or do a search on 'Cuticles Franchise' and you will get loads of information.

Good luck!

It would perhaps be helpful to complete more fully your profile so that we knew a bit more about you, ie have you started your training yet?

All the questions you are asking are dependent only on you. A salon will cost to set up, dependent on your location and personal taste - it could cost you £6000 or £60,000... How much experience will it take you before your are ready to go it alone? - depends how much time you dedicate to being the best you can be.

Work hard and persevere and you may find you will get there quicker than you think!!

Good Luck!!!

Latest posts

Back